Interested in participating in therapy without coming to the office? It is possible to participate in counseling remotely.
Here are some things to consider and know in advance about telemental health sessions:
- Insurance coverage may vary, especially when it comes to telehealth. Please call your insurance company to verify your benefits. Out of pocket payments are accepted.
- The telehealth format is not appropriate for everyone. Appropriateness will be determined prior to starting and re-evaluated throughout process. Risks and benefits will be discussed in advance.
- Therapist is licensed in the state of South Dakota; therefore client must be in South Dakota at the time of sessions.
- Video sessions are done through a HIPAA compliant client portal. Client will be given a link to register and will log into portal in order for sessions to be completed.
- Online sessions must be in a private environment. Client should not be in the presence of others or in public setting.
If you have questions or are interested in seeing if you qualify, call Sioux Falls Wellness Counseling at 605-610-9228.
I possess a genuine and strong passion for walking with others on their journey towards good mental health and meaningful, happy lives. I believe in providing a safe, non-judgmental environment in which to explore areas for growth. I mostly apply strength-based and cognitive-behavioral approaches.